These Easter Egg Popsicles are the perfect warm day treats that will keep your little ones
feeling hydrated and happy. They can enjoy them outside, in the sandbox, or as a little treat
while hunting for Easter eggs. After all, everything tastes better when frozen in an egg!
Want to know how to make some of the best Easter egg hunting treats in the world? Well,
let’s take a look!
- Lollipop sticks
- Fruit juice
- Eco-friendly Easter eggs
- A large nail and thumbtacks
- Small funnels or piping tips to fill the eggs
- First of all, you need to tip the eggs upside down and poke three holes in the
bottom. Two of these holes are used to help air escape when filling the egg.
The third hole will need to be put in the center.
- Use a nail to make the center hole bigger. It will be used as the popsicle stick.
- Once your holes are complete, use the piping tip to fill each one of the eggs
until they are full. Then, poke the popsicle stick in and place in the freezer
until firm. This is usually overnight.
When you’re getting the eggs ready to be eaten, let them sit outside the freezer for a short
while or hold the top in your hands to warm them up. Then, open the egg. The kids will
absolutely love these popsicles right out of the plastic egg.
When they get down to the bottom part, the egg will easily slip out of the shell. These
popsicles are an excellent idea to keep your little ones nice and cool while they are
desperately hunting for Easter eggs.